Scroll to learn more about EFI Membership!
We are a Fellowship of Churches and Ministers across the United States and in 18 other countries.
Our purpose is to add value to senior leaders (locally and globally) through an apostolic covering of integrity that is rooted in relational accountability.
Our aim is that investment in strong relationships will enable our members to make an impact locally and globally for the Kingdom of God.
We offer Church membership for churches and their ministers, Individual membership for ministers not in EFI churches, and Ministry membership for ministries requiring 501c3 covering without credentials for individual ministers.
If you are interested in EFI Membership, please review our Membership Information. After determining which application you need, click the appropriate link below. Membership Applications can be filled out online or downloaded and returned by mail/email:
*When filling out online, always select "Fill a copy", and the owner of the document should remain Evangel Fellowship International.
We also offer membership for ministries desiring relational covering and inclusion in our Group Exemption for 501c3 status. Ministry membership does not confer individual credentials.
• Fees for Ministry membership are $150. This provides 501c3 Group Exemption and access to registration for the Annual Conference.
• Ministry members are expected to build relationships within the Fellowship, especially at the regional level, are encouraged to attend the annual conference, and to support EFI from their ministry giving.
Applications for ministry membership should be accompanied by: Articles of Incorporation, Constitution and Bylaws, a copy of your Federal EIN letter, and a $25 application fee.
We also welcome individuals in ministry who are not in EFI member churches as members of the Fellowship, if they have relational ties to our other members and are recommended for membership by a member or by a reputable minister.
• Fees for individual members (whether in marketplace ministry, foreign missions, itinerant, or church-based) are $200 for a married couple or $150 for an individual. This provides credentials and privileged access to registration for the Annual Conference.
• Applicants are requested to provide three recommendations, and are expected to build relationships within the Fellowship, especially at the regional level.
• Individual members are encouraged to attend the annual conference, and to support EFI from their giving.
• If you would like to apply for ministerial credentials and membership with EFI, please complete the application and enclose your $25.00 application fee. The references listed on your application will be contacted directly by our office. Please enclose a current photograph.
The credentialing process usually begins with a Christian Worker’s Certificate or License, and Ordination is usually reserved for those in full-time vocational ministry with at least two years of licensed ministry experience.
Credentials are issued at the discretion, and under the authority, of the applicant’s pastor. All credentials are for a calendar year and expire January 31st unless renewed.
Churches joining EFI benefit in several ways:
• Senior Pastor and spouse are both provided with credentials
• Church is eligible for inclusion in our IRS non-profit Group Exemption as a subsidiary, conferring 501(c)3 status.
• We expect member churches to give 1% of the tithing income they collect from their members for the support of EFI; this money is re-invested to add value to the senior leadership of member churches through regional retreats, an annual conference, and other resources.
• Member churches also receive a discount on EFI membership fees for their other ministers. The membership fee for a church is $300, which includes membership for the Senior Pastor (and spouse if applicable).
• Credentials for additional ministers in a member church are $150 for a married couple, $100 for an individual. All credentialed members receive privileged access to registration for the Annual Conference.
• Applications for church membership should be accompanied by: Articles of Incorporation, Constitution and Bylaws, a copy of your Federal EIN letter, and a $25 application fee.